Rizone CD-DVD Repair 0.1.7.141
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright © 2009 Rizone Technologies
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR RIZONE CD-DVD REPAIR
By using or distributing this software (or any work based on the software) you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below.
Rizone Technologies ("Rizone") is making this software freely available on the basis that it is accepted as found and that the user checks its fitness for purpose prior to use.
This software is provided as-is, without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. In no event will the authors, partners or contributors be held liable for any damages, claims or other liabilities direct or indirect, arising from the use of this software.
Rizone will from time to time make software updates available. However, Rizone accepts no obligation to provide any support to free license holders.
Rizone grants you a limited non-exclusive license to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1) The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
2) You must not alter the software, user license or installer in any way.
3) This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
4) You may not resell or charge for the software.
5) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.
6) You must not use Rizone CD-DVD Repair to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
7) You may not claim any sponsorship by, endorsement by, or affiliation with our company.
8) You acknowledge that Rizone owns the copyright and all associated intellectual property rights relating to the software.